SIMPLE HABITS & IDEAS for FORWARD THINKING is a set of ideas and habits that encourage people to think in an alert, creative style in the fast changing business environment. Develop a growth mindset by attending to the course. Join a weekly newsletter ‘Habits for Thinking’ Free.
What is SHIFT?
The online course
SHIFT is an online course designed to give you complete attention. It is a set of fifteen habits that inculcates critical and creative thinking skills.
SHIFT, the course is hosted on Canvas Learning management system. The course is designed to give individual attention to each student. You, as a student, can complete the course at your own pace.
Life Long Learning
You get to interact with the author of the course through a live webinar. The group project designed as a part of the course gives you a classroom experience of a different level, as there are only learners’ here.
Here is a short video to introduce you to the course.
Wondering why you need to learn about thinking? An interview of Vishakha Singh by Mr Rajesh Jain. Rajesh Jain is a technology entrepreneur based in Mumbai, India. He was a pioneer in Asia’s dotcom revolution, creating India’s first Internet portals in the late 1990s. He then started what is today India’s largest marketing technology company- Netcore. In between, from 2012-2019, Rajesh worked as a political entrepreneur.
Inspirations and Ideas Gallery for the course SHIFT
What others say
Vishakha has an extremely curious and creative mind. Very few people get the problem identification right and even fewer are able to come up with out of the box solutions for them . She excels in both . The precision of her approach to problem identification and her ability to step back and get a 360 approach to the solution is a rare talent.― Apurva Purohit, President, Jagran Prakashan Limted
Very innovative & practical online thinking course I have come across. Well structured modules, with tons oof examples & engaging tools. The instructor provided great insight into theory & practice.― Dr Anubha Agastwar., Pro Vice Chancellor, Alliance University,
The course is super useful and makes it challenging to adopt these habits― Ashwin.
You will ask, how much is the price?
The course is for Rs. 12500 (+GST).
What do you get?
- Online course availability
- Course completion at your own pace over a period of four weeks
- Access pass to one on one live session with the author
- A set of 15 habits couriered to you as notecards for your tabletop. (In India only)
- 15 weeks follow up email on developing the habits
- Certificate for the completion of the course
You will ask, how will it help me in my growth?
You will get ideas to look for your problem solving ideas.
You will develop skills like empathy, co-listening, avoid marginal thinking…
With the uncertain world, you will learn to refer to newer mental models.
Confident as learning these thinking skills enhances intellectual growth // Reflective as you learn the habits focussed towards internal growth // Innovative as you learn the habit of looking for new ideas // Engaged as you develop tools like empathy and social listening skills.
You may ask, how will these thoughts translate into action?
Each habit comes with a note on how to implement the ideas into action.
Now, you may ask, what if I forget these habits?
Every week, for fifteen weeks, after completion of your course, you will receive a mail from me, following up with you on your habit. Fifteen weeks is a long time to develop habits. We may not develop all, but we will definitely not forget any.
“ With 20 years of extensive work experience as a media professional and an entrepreneur, the notable thing I have learnt is that creative, innovative thinking is a skill that can be acquired. SHIFT is a set of ideas and habits that encourage people to think in an alert, creative style in the fast changing business environment. “
Still not Satisfied?
Why not write to me and let me help you address your queries? You can join the course and if you do not like it we will refund your money.
- The Flywheel Of Growth: Three Essential Tenets“Dig in and pull only when you hear go,” shouted my friend, a father of two little boys. Before I could repeat for the children standing closer to me, at the far end from where my friend was, I could hear him shout three, two, one and… A few of us were helping some little […]
- Jeff Bezos: the best Gatekeeper for Wally FunkChances are you would not have heard of Wally Funk a couple of weeks back. Chances are you are reading this name for the first time here. I learnt about her while curating articles for the weekly edition of The Read Aloud Club last week. Who is Wally Funk? I want to tell you the […]
- Your growth is in your hands, err minds“Oh, she has a mind too!” This is a comment hard to understand by the new age workers in the new age companies like startups and technology driven ventures. I still feel offended about it. It was nearly eight years into my work life then, not too many years, but considered young for a role […]
SHIFT- Simple Habits and Ideas For Forward Thinking
Learn habits and ideas to develop a growth mindset, a creative thinking style and how to make informed, confident decisions. Learn at your own pace. SHIFT- the online course includes live interaction with the author, a set of notecards for your tabletop and follow up email support for 15 weeks. A unique course with personalised, outstanding experience.
Course Provider: Person
Course Provider Name: Vishakha Singh
Course Provider URL: https://habitsforthinking.in/about/