SIMPLE HABITS & IDEAs for FORWARD THINKING is a set of ideas and habits that encourage people to think in an alert, creative style in the fast changing business environment.
What is SHIFT?
The online course
SHIFT is an online course designed to give you complete attention. It is a set of fifteen habits that inculcates critical and creative thinking skiils.
SHIFT, the course is hosted on Canvas Learning management system. The course is designed to give individual attention to each student. You, as a student, can complete the course at your own pace.
Life Long Learning
You get to interact with the author of the course through a live webinar. The group project designed as a part of the course gives you a classroom experience of a different level, as there are only learners’ here.
Here is a short video to introduce you to the course.
Inspirations and Ideas Gallery
What others say
Vishakha has an extremely curious and creative mind. Very few people get the problem identification right and even fewer are able to come up with out of the box solutions for them . She excels in both . The precision of her approach to problem identification and her ability to step back and get a 360 approach to the solution is a rare talent.― Apurva Purohit, President, Jagran Prakashan Limted
Very innovative & practical online thinking course I have come across. Well structured modules, with tons oof examples & engaging tools. The instructor provided great insight into theory & practice.― Dr Anubha Agastwar., Pro Vice Chancellor, Alliance University,
The course is super useful and makes it challenging to adopt these habits― Ashwin.
You will ask, how much is the introductory price?
The course is for Rs. 9999. It is on offer for Rs. 4750 currently.
What do you get?
- Online course availability
- Course completion at your own pace over a period of four weeks
- Access pass to one live webinar with the author
- Certificate for the completion of the course
- 15 weeks follow up email on developing the habits
You will ask, how will it help me in my growth?
You will get ideas to look for your problem solving ideas.
You will develop skills like empathy, co-listening, avoid marginal thinking…
With the uncertain world, you will learn to refer to newer mental models.
You may ask, how will these thoughts translate into action?
The webinar, “Introduction to design thinking” will show how to translate your thoughts into action. You will be assigned a project. You will have to collaborate to solve a problem. These exercises will make you learn to translate thoughts into action.
Now, you may ask, what if I forget these habits?
Every week, for fifteen weeks, after completion of your course, you will receive a mail from me, following up with you on your habit. Fifteen weeks is a long time to develop habits. We may not develop all, but we will definitely not forget any.
“ With 20 years of extensive work experience as a media professional and an entrepreneur, the notable thing I have learnt is that creative, innovative thinking is a skill that can be acquired. SHIFT is a set of ideas and habits that encourage people to think in an alert, creative style in the fast changing business environment. “
Still not Satisfied?
Why not write to me and let me help you address your queries? You can join the course and if you do not like it we will refund your money.
- 3 must-know growth tenets from the prepaid successKaamta Driver. Kaamta New. Kaamta driver 20. Kaamta Jio. Kaamta is my parents’ driver. Last Sunday, he was there at the airport to receive me. Actually, he has been there every time I have gone back home in the last twenty years. New, jio, driver 20 are the names of his phone numbers saved in […]
- A leadership skill I watched in a thiefHave you been woken up around 7.45am by a burglar? It happened to me. I was away with family and friends for our prized winter break in the last week of December. We were sharing a holiday home, nestled in a residential colony and secured by a tall compound wall with only one main entrance […]
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, err, THE FITTERThirty Four is not an age to go but some people must go. No matter if they have to leave behind some friends, family and even a less than 5 year old son. They touch lives and go. This is how a friend went, all of thirty four, last month, when I was writing about […]